Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shameless Plug of the Week

Hey Movie Crew,


Before the weekly update goes out later tonight.  (With reviews of Salt and The Other Guys, to follow this weekend).  


I wanted to alert you to a GREAT deal going on the internet right now.  A company/website called Weekly Cinema is offering fantastic deals on Movie Tickets.





For 15.99/month they email you vouchers for movie tickets up to $14 in value.  I signed up (since I care about the Crew Members so, so, much) risking identity theft and embarrasment for the sake of cheap movie tickets.





To my surprise and delight this darn thing works!  I have attached a video below that explains the process





I was able to take my lady to go see "The Other Guys" for only $13.00, and if I paid full price my tickets would have been $31.  That's a savings of $18!!!


If you see at least one movie a month with a friend or SO, this deal is WORTH it.  It's basically Netflix, but for people who actually like going to the theater.


Check it out! Plus you get a free hi-res trailer for "The American" coming out tomorrow! 


https://secure.weeklycinema.com/index.php?theme=60

)

No comments:

Post a Comment